Jobs in a Doctor's Office
Search for jobs in medical, dental, chiropractic and other doctor office settings.
We use filters to help narrow our job search results to the type of job openings found mainly in doctor offices or similar environments. Learn more about us.
Pharmacy technicians help licensed pharmacists dispense prescription medication. They work in retail pharmacies and hospitals. They typically do the following:
- Interpret information needed to fill a prescription
- Measure amounts for prescriptions
- Mix medications, such as ointments
- Package and label prescriptions
- Accept payment for prescriptions and process insurance claims
Most pharmacy technicians work full time, but many work part time. Their median pay is about $13.65 per hour.
The most popular searches by users for the past 24 hours
Salary, education, and training info for various careers in healthcare
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant