Jobs in a Doctor's Office
Search for jobs in medical, dental, chiropractic and other doctor office settings.
We use filters to help narrow our job search results to the type of job openings found mainly in doctor offices or similar environments. Learn more about us.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Licensed practical and licensed vocational nurses provide basic medical care. Their duties typically include the following:
- Check patients' blood pressure
- Change bandages and insert catheters
- Help patients bathe or dress
- Discuss health care with patients
- Report patients' status to registered nurses and doctors
- Keep records on patients' health
Most LPNs and LVNs work full time. Their median pay is about $19.42 per hour.
The most popular searches by users for the past 24 hourscna
Salary, education, and training info for various careers in healthcare
- Dental Assistant
- Dental Hygienist
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant